It’s the time again! Just Imagine, the exclusive US agent for Kreaxions products, is having a design team call!! We’re looking for talented and enthusiastic designers to showcase Kreaxions products with an array of crafts, skills and projects.
If you’re not familiar with Kreaxions products please check out the samples on our blog. The instructional videos also demonstrate our core products: 4 in 1 punches (which can do two corners and two borders with one punch) and our Circle Cutter (which can cut 1/2” to 10” circles).
What we’d like you to do for us:
• Create and post one project to our blog each week - cards, scrapbook pages, or whatever - using the provided Kreaxions tools
• Daily participation on the Just Imagine Blog, Facebook page, and promote Kreaxions products on your blog (if you have one)
• Create tutorials/instructions to demonstrate how to use the Kreaxions products
• You’ll be asked to post our Just Imagine blinkie on your blog and is signatures as permitted.
What you can expect from us:
• A selection of Kreaxions/Just Imagine punches, templates or other products each month (Min. $25 value per month)
• Promotion of you, your blog and your creations in/on the following: blog, e-newsletters, social media. And potentially trade shows and classes.
• Opportunity to create samples for trade shows, make ‘n takes and classes, retailer displays
• Substantial discount on Kreaxions products
• Private forum for Just Imagine DT members
Send the following to: Justimagine@cox.net
• Contact information: Name, address, phone, email, website/blog
• A little bio - we want to get to know about you and what you like to create
• Why you’d like to be part of the Just Imagine Design Team
• A list of any other design teams you’ve been a part of (currently or in the past)
• Photos of 3 to 5 samples of what you’ve created using any corner and/or border punches. If you have Kreaxions punches we’d love to see what you can do with them...but it’s not required!
Deadline for applications is February 20, 2012. We’ll send a confirmation email for every application we receive. Our Design Team members will be notified by February 25, 2011. This Design Team term is March through September.
**Please note that entries are limited to the US and Canada.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! You can reach us at email@example.com.
Good Luck Everyone!